Ding Ding HF League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 209 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:30 am
Latest topics
» No Teams Available? Sign Up Here For The Next Available Team.
DDHFL SEASON 3 STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS UPDATES - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 7:14 pm by Japandroid

» Rule Changes.....
DDHFL SEASON 3 STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS UPDATES - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 8:02 pm by Vancouver GM

» Washington Tradeblock
DDHFL SEASON 3 STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS UPDATES - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 9:43 pm by WashingtonGM

» New GM-Washington
DDHFL SEASON 3 STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS UPDATES - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 5:17 pm by WashingtonGM

» Season 3 Off-Season Schedule
DDHFL SEASON 3 STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS UPDATES - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 10:07 am by BostonGM

» Sabres trade block *Updated April 1st
DDHFL SEASON 3 STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS UPDATES - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 12:28 am by Sabres GM

» New Advancement Schedule
DDHFL SEASON 3 STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS UPDATES - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 1:38 pm by BostonGM

» Detroit in need of scoring
DDHFL SEASON 3 STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS UPDATES - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 11:46 am by Red Wings GM

» My appologies....
DDHFL SEASON 3 STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS UPDATES - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 11:26 am by BostonGM

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

DDHFL SEASON 3 STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS UPDATES

+4
Flyers GM
Vancouver GM
Guest 7
Guest 10
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

DDHFL SEASON 3 STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS UPDATES - Page 3 Empty Re: DDHFL SEASON 3 STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS UPDATES

Post by Flyers GM Mon May 13, 2013 2:12 am

Florida and I are in the middle of an absolute war. All except one have been 1 goal games. Our styles are exactly the same and neither gives the other an inch. These games should be broadcasted somehow lol. Shots are always close and very physical games. Florida managed to injure Bobby Ryan and Martin Havlat for me lol (Dick). I also already have Erik Karlsson out but I built my team to withstand those kinda injuries. Series is tied 2-2 and we will be finishing Monday.
Congrats to L.A on winning the West. You will have your hands full with Florida or myself.
Flyers GM
Flyers GM

Back to top Go down

DDHFL SEASON 3 STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS UPDATES - Page 3 Empty Re: DDHFL SEASON 3 STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS UPDATES

Post by Flyers GM Mon May 13, 2013 7:11 pm

DDHFL SEASON 3 STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS UPDATES - Page 3 147796045 vs DDHFL SEASON 3 STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS UPDATES - Page 3 1855592849

This was an epic series. All games except 1 were very close and the series as a whole was about as close as a series can be. Florida is a fierce competitor and is absolutely tenacious. I never has a chance in game to relax behind the net with the puck or casually bring the puck up the ice. He brought it each and every game and that's exactly how I wanted it. I congratulate him on the series win. I look forward to future matchups with you Florida and I will get my revenge next year haha. Btw bring the cup back to the eastern conference.

DDHFL SEASON 3 STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS UPDATES - Page 3 1855592849 WINS THE EASTERN CONFERENCE FINALS IN 7 GAMES TO ADVANCE TO THE CUP FINAL.
Flyers GM
Flyers GM

Back to top Go down

Post by Los Angeles GM Tue May 14, 2013 7:34 am

Congratulations FLA and LA for winning their conferences!!
Los Angeles GM
Los Angeles GM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3