Ding Ding HF League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 209 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:30 am
Latest topics
» No Teams Available? Sign Up Here For The Next Available Team.
RULES OF THE DDHFL I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 7:14 pm by Japandroid

» Rule Changes.....
RULES OF THE DDHFL I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 8:02 pm by Vancouver GM

» Washington Tradeblock
RULES OF THE DDHFL I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 9:43 pm by WashingtonGM

» New GM-Washington
RULES OF THE DDHFL I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 5:17 pm by WashingtonGM

» Season 3 Off-Season Schedule
RULES OF THE DDHFL I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 10:07 am by BostonGM

» Sabres trade block *Updated April 1st
RULES OF THE DDHFL I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 12:28 am by Sabres GM

» New Advancement Schedule
RULES OF THE DDHFL I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 1:38 pm by BostonGM

» Detroit in need of scoring
RULES OF THE DDHFL I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 11:46 am by Red Wings GM

» My appologies....
RULES OF THE DDHFL I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 11:26 am by BostonGM

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

RULES OF THE DDHFL

Go down

RULES OF THE DDHFL Empty RULES OF THE DDHFL

Post by BostonGM Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:06 pm

1. CPU PLAY

A)  CPU play is permitted but every attempt should be made to schedule games with other user GM's before their CPU is played.

B)  Inactive GM's that can not make themselves available to play consistently should set their CPU up so it can be played.

C) GM's that are unable to play for extended periods of time and do not have the CPU set to be played will be temporarily dismissed from the league until corrections can be made.

2. TRADES

A)
All User to User GM trades will be reviewed by the League Commissioner and approved or rejected by considering the following:

• Fair value for both teams
  • Tenure/League participation of GM's involved in the trade

B)  Trades Involving the CPU will be reviewed by the League Commissioner and approved or rejected by considering to the following:

• Fair or better value for the CPU team
  • Approval for trades involving franchise players will be difficult
  • Approval for trades using draft picks to compensate for talent will be difficult
  • Player for player trades have the best chance to be approved

3. SPORTSMANSHIP

A)
DO NOT QUIT A GAME
B) DNF % Vs. CPU Must Not Exceed 25% for playoff eligibility.
C) NO CHEESY CRAP
D) Respect the League & Other GMs!

4. ADVANCEMENT

The League will advance on Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday between 7-9PM EST.

5. LOST CONNECTION

Any game played between 2 GMs that experiences a lost connection should proceed as follows:
A) A new game will be started.
B) Goalies will be pulled from the game until the score is equal to what it was when the connection was lost in the original game
C) Game clock will then be run to the point where the original game lost connection.
D) Normal play will then be resumed.  

6. LAGGING ISSUES

No GM shall use lagging to create an unfair advantage over their opponent. Users with consistent lagging or connection issues may be dismissed from the DDHFL.
A) Any game played between 2 GMs that experiences significant lagging can be restarted within the first ten(10) minutes of the game and the issue should be reported to the DDHFL Commissioner.
B) If lagging is present again during the rematch, the game should be postponed until a ruling is made by the DDHFL Commissioner on how to proceed.
C) GMs involved with lagging restarts will be closely monitored. This is not to be abused or used as an excuse to quit a game!

7. FORUM REGISTRATION

Participation on the forum is not mandatory but it is strongly encouraged as it is the primary means of communication between GM's and League functions such as: Trades, Rule Changes, etc.

8. RULE COMPLIANCE

Failure to comply with the Rules of the DDHFL can result in suspension or dismissal from the League.

9. BACKUP GOALIE USAGE

Every GM is expected to play their backup goalies at least 10 games during the regular season.
All Goaltenders are limited to 72 games per regular season.  
Any GM that uses a goalie more than 72 games in the regular season will be forced to use their backup goalie (for the number of games over 72) during the playoffs.  

END

Last edited by BostonGM on Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:22 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Update 04-21-2014)
BostonGM
BostonGM
Admin

https://ddhfl.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down