Ding Ding HF League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 209 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:30 am
Latest topics
» No Teams Available? Sign Up Here For The Next Available Team.
No Teams Available?  Sign Up Here For The Next Available Team. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 7:14 pm by Japandroid

» Rule Changes.....
No Teams Available?  Sign Up Here For The Next Available Team. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 8:02 pm by Vancouver GM

» Washington Tradeblock
No Teams Available?  Sign Up Here For The Next Available Team. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 9:43 pm by WashingtonGM

» New GM-Washington
No Teams Available?  Sign Up Here For The Next Available Team. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 5:17 pm by WashingtonGM

» Season 3 Off-Season Schedule
No Teams Available?  Sign Up Here For The Next Available Team. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 10:07 am by BostonGM

» Sabres trade block *Updated April 1st
No Teams Available?  Sign Up Here For The Next Available Team. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 12:28 am by Sabres GM

» New Advancement Schedule
No Teams Available?  Sign Up Here For The Next Available Team. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 1:38 pm by BostonGM

» Detroit in need of scoring
No Teams Available?  Sign Up Here For The Next Available Team. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 11:46 am by Red Wings GM

» My appologies....
No Teams Available?  Sign Up Here For The Next Available Team. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 11:26 am by BostonGM

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

No Teams Available? Sign Up Here For The Next Available Team.

+2
WashingtonGM
BostonGM
6 posters

Go down

No Teams Available?  Sign Up Here For The Next Available Team. Empty No Teams Available? Sign Up Here For The Next Available Team.

Post by BostonGM Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:21 pm

Any guests that are interested in obtaining a team in the DDHFL may sign up by posting their PSN name in this thread.

As teams become available they will be distributed on a first-come, first-serve basis in order of post date/time in this thread.

Here is the link to available Teams: https://ddhfl.forumotion.com/t5-check-out-the-available-teams

Last edited by BostonGM on Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
BostonGM
BostonGM
Admin

https://ddhfl.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

No Teams Available?  Sign Up Here For The Next Available Team. Empty Re: No Teams Available? Sign Up Here For The Next Available Team.

Post by WashingtonGM Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:49 pm

Hi I like to join the league with the Rangers if they are still available,if not any team is good Smile 

Big Sabres fan here
WashingtonGM
WashingtonGM

Back to top Go down

No Teams Available?  Sign Up Here For The Next Available Team. Empty Re: No Teams Available? Sign Up Here For The Next Available Team.

Post by BostonGM Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:42 pm

reduceme wrote:Hi I like to join the league with the Rangers if they are still available,if not any team is good Smile 

Big Sabres fan here

Hey, welcome!  Unfortunately, I think the rangers are taken.  

Feel free to send a join request in game for any available team and I'll accept it.

Thanks,

No Teams Available?  Sign Up Here For The Next Available Team. 3101946811
BostonGM
BostonGM
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WashingtonGM Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:04 pm

reduceme wrote:
BostonGM wrote:
reduceme wrote:Hi I like to join the league with the Rangers if they are still available,if not any team is good Smile 

Big Sabres fan here

Hey, welcome!  Unfortunately, I think the rangers are taken.  

Feel free to send a join request in game for any available team and I'll accept it.

Thanks,

No Teams Available?  Sign Up Here For The Next Available Team. 3101946811
Ok i will ,my psn is: kielserat1313,done STL
WashingtonGM
WashingtonGM

Back to top Go down

Post by BostonGM Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:27 pm

Sounds Great!

Hey heads up...we are just about to enter free agency later tonight so please plan accordingly.

Welcome to the league!
BostonGM
BostonGM
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chug11 Thu May 08, 2014 12:55 am

hey there! im interested in joining this league as the st louis blues or the san jose sharks. if neither team is available i will take any!

chug11

Back to top Go down

Post by BostonGM Thu May 08, 2014 9:58 am

chug11 wrote:hey there! im interested in joining this league as the st louis blues or the san jose sharks. if neither team is available i will take any!
Hi, both teams are available....just send a join request in game and I'll accept.   Smile 

Welcome!

Thanks
BostonGM
BostonGM
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bennycrosby Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:51 pm

hey I would like to join the league with the blackhawks my psn online id is bennystamkos

bennycrosby

Back to top Go down

No Teams Available?  Sign Up Here For The Next Available Team. Empty !

Post by Canadien Gm Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:46 pm

Hi I like to join the league with the Canadien if they are still available. My psn Is madmax0589
Canadien Gm
Canadien Gm

Back to top Go down

Post by Japandroid Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:14 pm

I'd like to join as Colorado if they're still available.
PSN is Japandroid_-

Japandroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down