Ding Ding HF League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 209 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:30 am
Latest topics
» No Teams Available? Sign Up Here For The Next Available Team.
Playoff and Off-Season Advancement Schedule Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 7:14 pm by Japandroid

» Rule Changes.....
Playoff and Off-Season Advancement Schedule Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 8:02 pm by Vancouver GM

» Washington Tradeblock
Playoff and Off-Season Advancement Schedule Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 9:43 pm by WashingtonGM

» New GM-Washington
Playoff and Off-Season Advancement Schedule Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 5:17 pm by WashingtonGM

» Season 3 Off-Season Schedule
Playoff and Off-Season Advancement Schedule Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 10:07 am by BostonGM

» Sabres trade block *Updated April 1st
Playoff and Off-Season Advancement Schedule Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 12:28 am by Sabres GM

» New Advancement Schedule
Playoff and Off-Season Advancement Schedule Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 1:38 pm by BostonGM

» Detroit in need of scoring
Playoff and Off-Season Advancement Schedule Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 11:46 am by Red Wings GM

» My appologies....
Playoff and Off-Season Advancement Schedule Discussion I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 11:26 am by BostonGM

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Playoff and Off-Season Advancement Schedule Discussion

3 posters

Go down

Playoff and Off-Season Advancement Schedule Discussion Empty Playoff and Off-Season Advancement Schedule Discussion

Post by BostonGM Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:37 am

All GMs:

I posted a thread in the old forum and did not get much, if any, feedback on this topic.

With the playoffs quickly approaching (2-3 more advances), I think it's important that we establish an advancement schedule that keeps the post season moving along and avoids prolonged inactivity for those teams that do not make the playoffs.

I'm thinking we make it easy and advance every other day throughout the post and off-season. That probably gets us to season 4 in under 2 weeks. VERY IMPORTANT...what ever we decide, there will be NO EXCEPTIONS to the advancement schedule once it has been established.

Open for discussion...and your feedback is appreciated!
BostonGM
BostonGM
Admin

https://ddhfl.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Playoff and Off-Season Advancement Schedule Discussion Empty Re: Playoff and Off-Season Advancement Schedule Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:01 pm

Is there a way to get the whole 7 game series or the first four at least, on the first schedule so we can get as many done as possible when we are able to play each other. Could be hard for some to connect with each other every day

Back to top Go down

Playoff and Off-Season Advancement Schedule Discussion Empty Re: Playoff and Off-Season Advancement Schedule Discussion

Post by Vancouver GM Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:04 pm

Pretty sure each period has the full 7 games ready to play so youcould play the whole series right away if you wanted...
Vancouver GM
Vancouver GM

Back to top Go down

Post by BostonGM Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:11 pm

Chicago GM wrote:Pretty sure each period has the full 7 games ready to play so youcould play the whole series right away if you wanted...

Correct!
BostonGM
BostonGM
Admin

https://ddhfl.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NewJerseyGm Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:29 pm

One Thing about the playoff schedule, I hope we can start a Thursday if posible. It gives the euro's time to play late both Friday and after the advancement Saturday. It would be easier to connect with you guys in Canada and the U.S time vise.
NewJerseyGm
NewJerseyGm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down