Ding Ding HF League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 209 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:30 am
Latest topics
» No Teams Available? Sign Up Here For The Next Available Team.
STAY TUNED FOR NEWS REGARDING RULES AND CHANGES I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 7:14 pm by Japandroid

» Rule Changes.....
STAY TUNED FOR NEWS REGARDING RULES AND CHANGES I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 8:02 pm by Vancouver GM

» Washington Tradeblock
STAY TUNED FOR NEWS REGARDING RULES AND CHANGES I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 9:43 pm by WashingtonGM

» New GM-Washington
STAY TUNED FOR NEWS REGARDING RULES AND CHANGES I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 5:17 pm by WashingtonGM

» Season 3 Off-Season Schedule
STAY TUNED FOR NEWS REGARDING RULES AND CHANGES I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 10:07 am by BostonGM

» Sabres trade block *Updated April 1st
STAY TUNED FOR NEWS REGARDING RULES AND CHANGES I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 12:28 am by Sabres GM

» New Advancement Schedule
STAY TUNED FOR NEWS REGARDING RULES AND CHANGES I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2014 1:38 pm by BostonGM

» Detroit in need of scoring
STAY TUNED FOR NEWS REGARDING RULES AND CHANGES I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 11:46 am by Red Wings GM

» My appologies....
STAY TUNED FOR NEWS REGARDING RULES AND CHANGES I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 11:26 am by BostonGM

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

STAY TUNED FOR NEWS REGARDING RULES AND CHANGES

4 posters

Go down

STAY TUNED FOR NEWS REGARDING RULES AND CHANGES Empty STAY TUNED FOR NEWS REGARDING RULES AND CHANGES

Post by Flyers GM Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:51 pm

Hey fellas! I hope your all doing well and ready for the start of season 2. Congrats to Vancouver by the way. So Boston, LA, and myself had a very long meeting tonight. We discuss our concerns and suggestions. There will be certain changes and they will be followed. I'm gonna break it down into 2 or 3 different posts. Please don't post in this thread for the time being and if you have concerns it will be designated to the league leader responsible. Please read everything. It's a novel I apologize but it's crucial we all understand the new changes.

LEAGUE LEADERS:

STAY TUNED FOR NEWS REGARDING RULES AND CHANGES 3101946811  Commisoner: Boston is in charge of everything. Boston will overlook decisions the other league leaders make and assume his duties as in game Commisioner and in charge of this forum as well. He can make decisions on everything.

STAY TUNED FOR NEWS REGARDING RULES AND CHANGES 3598311696  Head of Discipline: I will be in charge of making sure everyone plays a fair, fun, cheese free game. I will not tolerate glitching at all and will expect fair play from everyone. Any complaints about other GM's glitching or if someone plays your CPU, please message me and only me. I will be holding disciplinary meetings in the chat box in the bottom of the site when appropriate. I'm not gonna be unfair I just want us all to play a straight up game.

STAY TUNED FOR NEWS REGARDING RULES AND CHANGES 2412484289  Head of Rules: LA will be taking all questions, concerns, or suggestions regarding league rules. Please message him and only him regarding league rules. LA will also be keeping a very sharp eye on DNF percent against the CPU. If for some reason you happen to lose connection to the CPU during a game ( which should not happen anyway) then you must message LA immediately and explain why your percentage has gone up.

STAY TUNED FOR NEWS REGARDING RULES AND CHANGES 2812854399  Head of Gameplay: Columbus has proposed all new gameplay settings. From what I hear it is much more realistic and the glitch goals are close to no existent. Columbus will be posting the new settings and everyone must change their settings in game on the GMC menu to the settings Columbus posts. Boston has tried the settings and says it is much better. Harder to score and keeps games much closer. It may take time to get used to but give it a chance and allow it to make our league better. As with the previous 3 league leaders, all questions and concerns regarding the gameplay will be directed to Columbus and Columbus only please.

The trade panel will consist if the following teams:
STAY TUNED FOR NEWS REGARDING RULES AND CHANGES 3101946811 STAY TUNED FOR NEWS REGARDING RULES AND CHANGES 2812854399 STAY TUNED FOR NEWS REGARDING RULES AND CHANGES 3598311696 STAY TUNED FOR NEWS REGARDING RULES AND CHANGES 3603948113 STAY TUNED FOR NEWS REGARDING RULES AND CHANGES 2412484289 
This is not up for discussion and will not change.

CPU trades are allowed for this season, but will only consist of a straight up swap of 1 for 1. Fir instance there will be no 3 players for 1 regardless how fair the deal is. Also no deals at all will be made with teams young superstars for any player. Even though a Scott Hartnell type player is better in game than A Boone Jenner, this trade will be rejected as we want to keep the computer controlled teams in tact with hopes of filling the league up again.

Recruit. You don't have to but we would like for all of us to try to recruit. Christmas time is big for us as lots of new people will be getting the game and we should be able to recruit much easier then. So try to recruit folks and we will post an available teams list for potential GM's.
Flyers GM
Flyers GM

Back to top Go down

STAY TUNED FOR NEWS REGARDING RULES AND CHANGES Empty Re: STAY TUNED FOR NEWS REGARDING RULES AND CHANGES

Post by Flyers GM Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:44 pm

Advancements will now be at 9pm est. This allows for guys to play games right after advancement and adjust lines and such the same night as advancement. So you can play CPUs 7 pm est on the day of advancement. Advancement days for the time being are still Sunday and Wednesday.

POSTING AND MAKING THREADS:
Please try to start new threads as least as possible. Cleaning up this site requires a lot of work so let's please keep it as clean as possible. No more posting in each other's trade blocks. If you wanna inquire about a player on someone trade block, pm the GM as opposed to clogging up their trade block thread. And any team related posts please use your designated team thread to do so. For example Buffalo made a post stating that Paul Stastny was named captain. The way he did it was perfect. He posted it in his designated team section and encourage you all to do so. The league talk section can be used for miscellaneous discussion although if it's not needed then please don't make a thread.

WEEKLY CHATS: 1 or more of the league leaders will be available in the chat box at the bottom of the site 1 night a week to discuss anything you guys wanna talk about for an hour or so. We will tell you who it is in advance and will be online to talk to you guys. We wanna give the other GM's more of a voice as well.
Flyers GM
Flyers GM

Back to top Go down

STAY TUNED FOR NEWS REGARDING RULES AND CHANGES Empty Re: STAY TUNED FOR NEWS REGARDING RULES AND CHANGES

Post by Flyers GM Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:45 pm

Also Boston or LA, if I forgot anything which I more than likely have, please feel free to post it lol. For all others please don't post in here. Any questions PM one of us.
Flyers GM
Flyers GM

Back to top Go down

Post by BostonGM Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:29 am

Nope, I think you covered everything. We'll done!

Only correction is advancement day is Saturday/Wednesday not Sunday/Wednesday. Very Happy 

BostonGM
BostonGM
Admin

https://ddhfl.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Flyers GM Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:04 am

BostonGM wrote:Nope, I think you covered everything.  We'll done!  

Only correction is advancement day is Saturday/Wednesday not Sunday/Wednesday. Very Happy 

Ops lol my apologizes fellas.
Flyers GM
Flyers GM

Back to top Go down

Post by Los Angeles GM Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:47 am

Looks good
Los Angeles GM
Los Angeles GM

Back to top Go down

Post by Vancouver GM Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:19 am

How MTL got back in I'll never understand...but he obviously doesn't understand trading...

It's evident we can't be relying on an "honor system" with people like Montreal and (if you've been around long enough to remember) Drizz or whatever...so why not put a really firm cap on CPU trading?

To be clear, I don't think there should be CPU trading at all...ever...
But if the rest of everybody wants it and I'm out-voted, why not have strict rules surrounding it to protect the integrity of the league?  

Like what about no CPU trades involving guys over 82ovr or over 3 star potential?
Then you can't have trades involving stars or soon-to-be stars?

Allowing stars or big prospects to be traded just causes all kinds of problems...
Vancouver GM
Vancouver GM

Back to top Go down

Post by Flyers GM Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:04 am

Vancouver GM wrote:How MTL got back in I'll never understand...but he obviously doesn't understand trading...

It's evident we can't be relying on an "honor system" with people like Montreal and (if you've been around long enough to remember) Drizz or whatever...so why not put a really firm cap on CPU trading?

To be clear, I don't think there should be CPU trading at all...ever...
But if the rest of everybody wants it and I'm out-voted, why not have strict rules surrounding it to protect the integrity of the league?  

Like what about no CPU trades involving guys over 82ovr or over 3 star potential?
Then you can't have trades involving stars or soon-to-be stars?

Allowing stars or big prospects to be traded just causes all kinds of problems...
Hey man thanks for the input! I wasn't clear in my post but no prospects or superstars will be traded from CPU teams. For instance McKinnon will stay with Colorado regardless the trade, Getzlaf and Perry will remain in Anaheim as long as it's a CPU controlled team.
Also regarding Montreal, I too was against letting him back in but our numbers are dwindling for the time being and with the new settings, glitch goals are almost impossible. I personally will be keeping a very close eye on Montreal and will pull the trigger the second he steps outta line.
Flyers GM
Flyers GM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down